300 g salmon
Cut the salmon first in slices, then into sticks and then into small cubes.
Reserve in fridge.
In a mixing bowl:
- 2+ table spoon olive oil (+/- depending if the salmon is fat or not)
- 1 small table spoon soy sauce
- 2+ cm wasabi
- grate a little ginger
- 1 small shallot finely chopped (or 1/2 normal) -
- 2 table spoon chopped chives.
- 1 small table spoon mustard (mild in France, strong in Switzerland, extra strong in America)
- salt, pepper
Mix with the salmon and place covered 1 to 2 hours in the fridge.
Also put the lemon juice in the fridge.
- 1+ soup spoon lemon juice to be added when serving not to cook the salmon.
- mix jogourt ~ 2 tablespoons pp,
Salt (1 small T pp),
Pepper (3 T pp),
Finely chopped basil (few leaves pp),
A little lemon juice (~ 1 teaspoon).
Olive oil for thinning
Serve with toasted bread and sauce.